Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

miss ....


is tat reli easy for guys to tell others tat he missing u ?!?! ..... but does it reli work as how it should be ?! ...... or it just use for joke ?! ....

maybe 'miss u' is a verb tat common use by many ppl, no matter couple, friends, family or ..... n tats no exception from me also ...... i always use 'miss ya' coz it can show the care from me to someone, to show the appreciation for someone n even to show the position of someone in my heart !! is there any different between all the 'miss' ?! .....

a bit close connection wif someone, we chat in msn or sms even, 'miss u' always appear in our conversation !! ..... althought we din meet be4 n i dun even sure on wat he told me are such a lie or truth, but i feel comfortable wif him !! ..... he treat me quite good, accompany me n chatting wif me when i bored, sometime he do sing song to make me happy .....

maybe i m take too serious for his 'miss u', i m starting to miss him liao ..... when i m feel happy or unhappy, he'll appear in my mind n i reli want to share all wif him !! ..... i hope can know him more, hope tat he reli mean it for wat he told me be4 n all he said are the truth !! ..... i reli hope tat ......

but quite rarely heard from him recently, he is busying wif his works ..... n sometime also din get reply from him ..... honestly, it reli disappointed me .... i m starting to miss him more, but he starting to ignore me !! ...... i read throught our passed conversation, i found tat almost all the time is i m the one who take initiative to start the conversation even in sms also ...... i start felt tat all are just my one-sided problems .....

maybe i m too sensitive for wat he said n take too serious until i almost step inside le ..... emm, its time for me to clear-headed ..... dun take serious ..... maybe he just feel i m comfortable to chat, tats y always like to make fun of me n jokes wif me !! ......

dun think too much la, nothings to be sad !!! .......

No comments: