Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

cloudy mood ....


so many things border my mind recently -- house's problem, eyes problem, camp ............ @_@ !! reli mau pengsan liao .....

some of my current housemate ll graduate tis year n some of them only stay for half year ...... Ms Lim just ignore all the problem, act like dun want to solve for us !! so bad .......

eyes feel so uncomfortable tis few weeks, always got tear ....... but after see doctor n get 2 everydrops, feel more better now ..... i allegic to milk n eggs since i was born, if i took them, my eyes ll get red n stomachache ...... i only allow to drink soya milk whan i was baby, but i m not a good child, sometime i ll eat such allergic food without my mom notice but after eat, reli quite suffer ooh ..... hehe .....as i growth up, maybe getting more strong gua ..... can eat eggs n milk le, but not much also la ......

camp ... ?! ..... one day, my friend call me at night n told me tat i hav been choosen to be the person incharge of the buddhist teenagers camp !!!?? ...... its reli shock me up ...... i just reject the invitation .... i dun think i m qualified wif the chairman position ..... if u ask me to be commity, tats ok, but not the chairman loo ..... but its reli hard n suffer to hav friends who so 'keras kepala', said wat also no used ...... until i also dunno wat to do at the end ..... hais ...... lastly, i success to reject the chairman position but still hav to be the person incharge during camp .... haiz ....

honestly, i reli interest to be if all my friends are free on tat time but the problem is my geng quite busy wif college or others camp ..... i reli no confident tat i can do well without them .... but now, i think all the problems are settle liao ..... someone ll organise the commity n i ll take over it when i finish my final exam ..... since i agree to be, i reli hope everythings ll be fine n can make it success ..... gambateh la .... to all the commity n me also la .... hehe

No comments: