Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

tired ...


finish holiday already, back to school life again .... time pass so soon, it was my final sem now. still remember when i just reach penang, i reli hope i can be graduate as soon as possible .... but now ... just hope the time won't pass so soon, still hope can be a student more longer, scare to be graduate !!


this sem quite a free sem for me coz i just left about 9 credict hours .... i register 2 major courses n one ko-k .... oni need to attend about one class per day .... haha !! at begining, thought want to take extra credict so that can learn more n will not be too free in penang de but now reli feel luckly for din doing so .... althought i registered for 2 courses but its already suffer me lots .... maybe i m still not get used wif the lesson, still in holiday mood, so being abit slow in following the lecture @_@ ....


besides, feel pressure wif course works also .... can't get idea how to finish my works !! trying hard to understand them but ... seen like not reli works for me .... 'they' still very far from me n just look like stranger for me !! .... hais .... what to do ?! .... have to put more effort loo .... disturb my lecturer more often loo .... try more loo .... do more loo .... revision more loo .................... headache !!


feel so tired n listless .... no matter take how long rest also not enough ===> lazy ?! .... maybe gua !! just do not feel like want to do anythings, just wish can stay at home .... in school also do not feel like want to talk, just wish can be silent de ...... but .... over silent ll bring to be alone n being ignored !!


emm ... i think its just a temporary downcast period .... will end soon de .... just have to giving sometime for me to adjust my mood n also get used wif my final sem's mood .... hehe .... i'll be fine soon .... sure !! i'll recover soon .... being normal n energies de .... hehe !!


gambateh desu ....

No comments: