Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

supper ....

so enjoy having supper recently -- mamak, kfc, mc ...... hahahaha .... getting fat n fatter le!!

before this i seldom take supper de, althought i m hungry, i also will try to control myself n there also no one do go supper with me at night ....haha .... but now living with my new housemate, some of them always ignore dinner n wait until late night only claim for hungry n date us go supper .... haiz ..... only for last month, we went supper for forth times le ..... we really so geng de .... hahahaha ....

now i m abit hungry le cause i having night class just now n went out early so do not take dinner!! .... after came back from school, thought want date my housemate go supper de, but so no luck that they all full full liao n need keep fit le, so do not want go with me. i not used to have meal at outside alone so now have to keep reminding myself that i m not hungry de, i do not want eat supper de ..... !!!

i noticed that i can not eat supper de, even once also ..... cause after i eat once, then i ll keep continue claim hungry at late night de ..... n i m already fat liao de la, if keep continue eating, then sure will become more more n more fat de le ..... that time, i worry that my family also can not recognise me le ..... haha .... so have to be more self diciplined ..... do not be spoilt!!! hehe ....

No comments: