Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

sorry ... i can't accept .... !!

on my birthday, i receive a present which very surprising me: a teddy bear holding a bouquet of flower !! this is the 1st time i receive flower in my 22 years n i suppose to be happy but in fact, i din't ..... i really felt sorry for that friend cause i keep on reject to meet with him n the present also is i request my friend to accept for me de!! ..... i knew that guy for almost 6 years when i joined school reporter in secondary school n before this, we seldom contact each other. so as for me, we are just very very very normal friend!!! until i get into uni, somethings get different, sometime he'll date me out but normally i also reject cause i scare to go out with someone who is abit silent or someone i do not have topic to chat to ..... but, i think he didn't give up for that !!!

until oneday, he ask about my status n said willing to "want" me?!?! ..... what ?!?!? .... i get shocked, i just ignore what he said n treat it as a joke!! i know i should keep a distance withe him le cause i do not want give him any unreality hope n i do not hope there's any misunderstood. besides, i also try to hint to suggest that i m not suitable to him but i do not think its work since he still sent me that present ..... haiz!! .... maybe i really should straight forward with him, just ask him not to waste time on me le, i really not suitable for him n he also not my cup of tea .... i really thanks n appreciate what he did to me but i only can say sorry!! .... sure he will meet his mrs right soon !! .....

actually, there's someone in my heart le. althought that guy getting less n less contact with me n maybe he does not interest on me anymore le, but ..... i just can't let go him!! at least for now, he still always in my mind ..... maybe i should have some more time to agree that that guy does not like me, spend some more time learn to let go ........ maybe it is time for me learn to accept the truth, althought its hurt!!

2 comments:

Hon Mun said...

hey...wish you all the best, you still attractive although after so many supper session

eunice_y2e said...

haha ... thanks ....
but wat u mean wif "after so many supper session" ??