Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

valentine's present ....

can't believe tat i'll receive such a 'special' valentine's present !! i din ever think tis will happen on me ...... i thought u treat me as friend n appreciate me tis friend but ........ i m wrong ..... definitely wrong wrong wrong !!! .....
u asked me not to msg u again .... u feel tat because of me argue wif ur gf is not worth !!!!! ....... i really thought tat i m in dreaming n u din mean to say so ...... i m really stupid ..... i not even accept the fact ...... how can i accept tat someone who treat me so well n said he appreciate me so much before ll said so to me now !!! .......
honestly ...... it really make me feel so down n i cry for tat ..... i m always waiting for the day tat i can let u out of my heart .... n now , the day has come !!
thanks for hurt me deeply !!! ....... thanks for wake me up cruelly !! ....... its really work ..... my heart is in pain ...... but i no after all the pain , sure i can let u go forever without any doubt !!! ....... sooner or later , u ll out of my mind !!! ......
i think tis is the special n effective present i ever receive !! .......... start from today , i ll delete all things regarded on u out of my mind n tomorrow ll be the new day ....... thanks for giving me new life without u ...... not even as a friend as u request !!!
anyway .... still wish u all the best n thanks for giving me such happy n unhappy experience !!! ......

No comments: