Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i m become famous ......... in dreaming ..... haha

addiction to photo edit recently .... haha ....
below are the result of my addiction :P .....
you see how famous am , haha .... need ppl help to clean up my poster :P ...... and also promote my album ..... emm , wat my album name n content arr ??! ..... errr , i also dun realise when i get one ...... if i do , maybe there will be somethings about my life , sharing my sweety memories or maybe sharing my sweet sound ..... haha
magazine ??!! ..... haha .... honestly , i also not sure type of magazine i design :P .....
i guess la ..... just for my opinion la ..... maybe is about :-
VOGUE : fashion ..... the pic at cover i took in my friend's sister wedding dinner .... emm ,
can tat my wearing quite fashion also geh ..... haha
GLAMOUR : charming .... err , tis one arr ...... my look not too bad also la .... still can group as
'ok look' gua :P ......
ESQUIRE : dunno wat is tis la .... so just treat it as magazine which introduce nice places and
also introduce life =.= !!
wah ..... their drawing skill look so nice hoo ??! ......... i m look so 'real' =.= ......... haha .... maybe i m look too common , so tat easy to draf :P ..... haha ....
i had seen ppl copy their pic on a cup be4 la .... but ............... copy on car =.=" ...... errr , maybe i can try to get one later ............ haha ..... look ok waaa , so cute arr :P ..... right ?!
the guy keep looking at my pic wooo ..................................... =.= !! ..................... in reality , dunno whether is there any guys will do so also ??! ........
'support me ..... support me !!! ....... thanks you thanks you !! ........ love u all ya :P ...... ' .... hahaha
:'( ..... tat child not interest to look at my pic at all .... hais ...... luckly tat adults are interest !! ..... haha ..... it represent tat i m not attractive as for children but for adults .... haha ....
emm .... in reality arr ??! ...... i also not sure woo ..... but sometime children quite stick to me de wooo ...... maybe in reality is just opposite gua !!
i m so famous ooh ..... see tat two gals so addict to me :P ...... hahaha .....

all the pics above only can become real in dream ..... but still feel happy n excited when see my pics become the wallpaper , poster , become the star :P ...... hehe ..... in reality , all this cant be happen in my life , so just can dream loo =.=" ....... keke .....

No comments: